Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ninjas

I feel a bit lethargic to continue testing my ninja idea I had going considering I already did some strenuous tests earlier in the month.they need a bit of tweaking but...bleh

I absolutely love ninjas although,they have a certain aspect that most decks don't,surprise.
Anyone can say transformation and super aren't really surprising,though I combat that statement all the time.
An end turn ninjutsu art for yae into a red dragon to target set cards can be devastating to decks that need to set up plays;what are they gonna do?chain to it?
Just make them keep drawing the same thing for a turn or 2,
Slows them down immensely to the point where they won't even set the card you send back in fear of having it put back to the top.
They minus one and you get a seemingly free 24beat stick that can be a ninjutsu art target If the situation calls for.
Against decks nowadays such as dragons and prophecy this deck can hold its own to a degree,white ninja has built in protection but it only extends so much until he gets popped or banished,though draccosacks aren't really an issue since they always do the same thing over and over and you learn to work around the repetitiveness.

Decks like Fire Fist hurt this deck immensely,
Gyokkou can basically stop all potential ninjutsu plays and set you back to the point of just tossing a flag.
I have the dark bribes for those,but we all don't get what we want when we need it sometimes.
Tensu basically says whatever to super art and Tenki keeps their hand full of potential issues.

Ninjas have potential to be a really versatile deck,so I'll keep testing to see where I get.
will update this idea soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment